Recent Before & After Photos

Storm Damage – Coon Rapids Office Building


Storm damage to this Coon Rapids office building resulted when the roof was damaged during a very severe thunderstorm. Portions of the roofing was torn away by ... READ MORE



Andover Moldy Basement


The basement in this Andover property has mold patches growing on the interior block walls. Moisture in sublevels is often high because of water seepage from th... READ MORE



Sewage Backup Problem in Coon Rapids


Though the water appears clean pooling on the tile flooring, it is considered Black Water since it backed up from a sewage line in this Coon Rapids office build... READ MORE



Water Damage – Coon Rapids Condominium


Water damage occurred at this Coon Rapids condominium when a water supply line in the kitchen burst while the residents were away. They returned home to find a ... READ MORE



Fire Damage Restoration in Oak Park


The Before Photo of this silver pitcher, for generations a part of this Oak Park family, suffered fire and smoke damage. The luster was gone from the soot-like ... READ MORE



Commercial Cleanup After a Storm in Coon Rapids


The wind storm tore open a large section of the metal roof in this Coon Rapids warehouse. SERVPRO was called in to cover the exposed roof until the repair could... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Coon Rapids Home


Storm damage struck this Coon Rapids home when a strong band of thunderstorms carrying very high wind forced water under the front door into the interior of the... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Coon Rapids Apartment


Mold damage occurred at this Coon Rapids apartment when the water supply hose to the washing machine sprung a huge leak. The resulting water damage affected sev... READ MORE



Andover Water Damaged Ceiling


The water line in the attic crawl leaked and damaged the ceiling and part of the tray ceiling. The homeowner wanted to replace the water damaged area wishing a ... READ MORE



Andover Hotel False Alarm


The smoke detectors were activated when a waste basket in a guest's room ignited from the ashes of a cigarette. The fire suppressant system in this Andover Hote... READ MORE