Fire Damage – Coon Rapid Candle Holders
Fire Damage at a Coon Rapids residence left this candle holder soot and smoke damaged. SERVPRO was doing the cleanup, and the homeowners asked if we could take individual care and attempt to restore this pieces. It was a sentimental piece for the family as originally it belonged to the wife's Mom. The candle holder had always been displayed on their dining room table. We transported the heirloom back to our facility for specialized treatment and care. As you can see, the family was overjoyed with the results. We made it seem “Like it never even happened.” If fire damage threatens a prized possession in your home, call Coon Rapids Central Anoka County 24/7 at (763) 712-9712.