Coon Rapids Fire Incident
This restroom in a Coon Rapids restaurant suffered smoke damage when a cigarette butt ignited inside a refuse container. The cleanup for a SERVPRO team is straightforward in a case like this. Minimize disruption to the activities of the business, prevent secondary damage like odors affecting the kitchen or eating areas, and of course clean up the mess from the water extinguishing and the staining. SERVPRO can respond very quickly to restore this establishment to its preloss condition. We are local, always available for emergency services and are totally committed to contributing to the betterment of our community. After all, we live here too. Let us help you to make "Like it never even happened."