If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (763) 712-9712

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

What Kind of Water Damage is Covered By Insurance?

8/27/2014 (Permalink)

A leaky roof that causes damage to a ceiling may not be covered by insurance

If you live in Anoka, Coon Rapids, Andover or Blaine you may find it confusing trying to figure out what is and isn't covered by insurance if you experience water damage in your home.

The general rule of thumb is that if the water came from outside the home it isn't covered but if it came from inside the home it is.  To put it another way, water that comes in from flooding may not be covered but water that comes in from a broken pipe inside the house will be.

If you are not sure, check with your insurance agent.  Knowing what is covered before something bad happens will allow you to plan appropriately. 

For more information on what to do if your home is damaged by water, please visit our website at: http://www.servprocoonrapidscentralanokacounty.com/water-damage-restoration

Other News

View Recent Posts