SERVPRO of Coon Rapids/Central Anoka County received an emergency call from a church in St. Paul. On this Dec. 22 day we were told a pipe had burst and flooded their church several days before Christmas Day Mass had been planned. This was a large loss, but we responded immediately, even transporting in a large truck mounted diesel generator. There was no power. We were spirited in our efforts to save Christmas Day Mass, which we did! The building and pews were successfully dried, and mass went on "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Coon Rapids/Central Anoka County proudly helped our friends and neighbors and will continue to do so. We can help with any fire, mold, or water damage that may happen to your property. Call us 24/7 at (763) 712-9712