About SERVPRO of Coon Rapids / Central Anoka County
Owners of SERVPRO of Coon Rapids / Central Anoka County
A 20 Year History of Service
The team at SERVPRO of Coon Rapids/Central Anoka County has been restoring homes and businesses in the Twin Cities area for over 20 years.
Along with our three Minneapolis area "sister" locations, we successfully restore and repair over 1,000 homes every year in the Minneapolis that have been damaged by fire, smoke, water or mold.
We have built a reputation of "Always being ready" when a customer calls. That means whether there is a flooded basement at a home at two in the afternoon or a 10 story apartment building that suffered fire damage at two in the morning our customers can always expect the following:
- A quick on site time- Our technicians usually show up at the property within an hour of being called.
- Professional service- all of our technicians are fully trained and certified by the IICRC. They will show up at your property in SERVPRO uniforms in a SERVPRO van.
- Proper tools and equipment to restore your home- At our 19,000 square foot facility we have the various types of drying and cleaning equipment that are necessary to clean up any kind of disaster.
Our team has over 100 years of combined experience so you can be confident that we have the ability to properly evaluate and restore your home or business.
Our Commitment to Exceeding Customer Expectations
Having your home or business damaged by fire, smoke, mold or water is a stressful experience. We understand that our customers need their property cleaned up quickly and properly. But even more than that, they need to be kept informed of the work that is being performed and they absolutely deserve to feel confident in the team doing the clean up work.
Our certified and trained technicians understand this. We regularly receive letters and cards from our previous customers thanking our team for our work. We've had customer bake our team brownies and one family that even invited our technicians over for dinner after the work was done!
By taking a personal interests in our customers' jobs and the concerns about their home or business we have been able to achieve a net promoter score of over 98% over the last three years.
Full Service Contractor
At SERVPRO of Coon Rapids/Central Anoka County, we are a licensed contractor and pride ourselves on being a full service provider. That means that no matter what the damage is to your home, we can successfully complete the project from start to finish. This includes emergency services, mitigation and restoration and repairs.
We also have the ability to perform mitigation and clean up services outside of fire, smoke and water damage. This means that if your property has suffered mold damage, storm damage or a has a bio-hazard, we can handle the clean up.
Locations Throughout Minneapolis and the Twin Cities
The team at SERVPRO of Coon Rapids/Central Anoka county also manages three other locations in the Minneapolis area:
That allows us to position our team and resources close to where you need us - no matter where you are!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Hearts for Homes
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Institute of Real Estate Management
- Minnesota Educational Facilities Management Professionals Association
- Minnesota Multi Housing Association
- People Serving People