Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Cold and snowy followed by hot and sticky, the Northwest Metro communities served by SERVPRO of Coon Rapids / Central Anoka County experience extremes of temperature, humidity, and precipitation that expose homes and businesses to the risk of mold growth and damage. Our crew members are familiar with the mold challenges posed by winter’s ice dams, spring’s flooding, summer’s rainstorms, and autumn’s leaf-clogged gutters.
Minnesota’s subterranean basements frequently lack the ventilation and sunlight needed balance humidity and water seepage through cinder block construction. Mold finds a perfect home in such damp, dark areas. Our mold remediation teams hold industry leading certifications in anti-microbial remediation. They have the skills and experience to rid a home or business of basement mold and its damage safely following industry best practices.
Containing the mold and the structures it invades involves employing physical barriers and the use of negative pressure air scrubbers. These machines keep the moldy debris from spreading throughout a property during removal with multiple filters and venting to the outdoors. We invest in this advanced technology to offer our customers the highest level of safety during the project.
We assess mold damage in any area of a property. Our mold remediation project plan always includes containment, removal, disposal of moldy contents according to Minnesota law, sanitization, and practical suggestions to eliminate the moisture that caused the microbial growth.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (763) 712-9712
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Coon Rapids / Central Anoka County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (763) 712-9712
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Coon Rapids / Central Anoka County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Coon Rapids community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: