Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Cold and snowy followed by hot and sticky, the Northwest Metro communities served by SERVPRO of Coon Rapids / Central Anoka County experience extremes of temperature, humidity, and precipitation that expose homes and businesses to the risk of mold growth and damage. Our crew members are familiar with the mold challenges posed by winter’s ice dams, spring’s flooding, summer’s rainstorms, and autumn’s leaf-clogged gutters.
Minnesota’s subterranean basements frequently lack the ventilation and sunlight needed balance humidity and water seepage through cinder block construction. Mold finds a perfect home in such damp, dark areas. Our mold remediation teams hold industry leading certifications in anti-microbial remediation. They have the skills and experience to rid a home or business of basement mold and its damage safely following industry best practices.
Containing the mold and the structures it invades involves employing physical barriers and the use of negative pressure air scrubbers. These machines keep the moldy debris from spreading throughout a property during removal with multiple filters and venting to the outdoors. We invest in this advanced technology to offer our customers the highest level of safety during the project.
We assess mold damage in any area of a property. Our mold remediation project plan always includes containment, removal, disposal of moldy contents according to Minnesota law, sanitization, and practical suggestions to eliminate the moisture that caused the microbial growth.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (763) 712-9712
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Coon Rapids / Central Anoka County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (763) 712-9712
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Coon Rapids / Central Anoka County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: