Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

Water Damaged Family Room


SERVPRO Franchise professionals came to the rescue of this homeowner when water invaded their family room in the basement. First, we removed the water and the c... READ MORE



Coon Rapids Fire Incident


This restroom in a Coon Rapids restaurant suffered smoke damage when a cigarette butt ignited inside a refuse container. The cleanup for a SERVPRO team is strai... READ MORE



Kitchen Mold Damage - Blaine


Mold Damage was discovered behind the baseboard and under the cabinets or this residential home. All of the tiles were removed, and the mold damage was remediat... READ MORE



Storm Damage to Ceiling


The ceiling of this commercial building was heavily damaged after a large storm exposed a leak in the roof. Our professional team at SERVPRO of Coon Rapids/Cent... READ MORE



Water damage in Stairwell


The Stairwell in this office space suffered a substantial amount of water damage throughout the area. Our team of experts at SERVPRO of Coon Rapids/Central Anok... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Coon Rapid Candle Holders


Fire Damage at a Coon Rapids residence left this candle holder soot and smoke damaged. SERVPRO was doing the cleanup, and the homeowners asked if we could take ... READ MORE