The Waters Senior Living in White Bear Lake, MN had a fire on Saturday morning at around 10am. A resident's mattress caught on fire and set off the sprinklers. Most of the damage was due to the water. The water affected two floors and all of the residents had to be transferred to other rooms in the building or at other locations. SERVPRO dispatched a team to remediate the fire damage and dry out the excess water.
When your home or business has fire and subsequent water damage, calling our IICRC certified team can help prevent a mold infestation. Call our technicians right away for best results. We are available 24/7 365 days a year to take your call, day or night.